– Language: fluent English + one of the national languages
– Ophthalmology training completed in Switzerland (min 4 years)
– FMH title in Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic surgery (both required)
– Minimum 5 years practice after FMH diploma (both FMH title in Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic surgery)
– First time examiners may have the position of observer/associate examiner
– Active position in residence teaching and training
Either: Full or partial academic position
Or: Permanent Position in an A, B or C Clinique
Examiners must agree by December 20th of each year to be present and available at the EBO exam taking part in Paris each year during the SFO.
The SOG/SSO covers part of the expense.